1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Brandon Lee
(@brandon-lee)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Note the following specifications and pictures from the Simply NUC website:

The Onyx Pro delivers a compact and powerful Mini Workstation experience, equipped with the high-performance Intel Core i9 vPRO "Raptor Lake" 13900H processor, Intel IRIS Xe™ integrated graphics, and options for additional graphics cards including the Nvidia T1000, Radeon Pro WX3200, and Intel Arc A40. It's designed to support a broad range of applications, thanks to its low profile PCIe x 16 slot, making it ideal for tasks such as video capture, artificial intelligence (AI) projects, CAD design, complex modeling, extensive database analysis, and simulations. For those in need of more storage or enhanced I/O capabilities, the Onyx Pro offers expansion with one M.2 / 2280 PCIe Gen4 slot, two M.2 / 2280 PCIe Gen3 slots, and a variety of connectivity options, including HDMI 2.0, two USB4 Type-C/Alt DP, three USB 3.2 Type-A, and two USB2.0 Type-A ports.

AI and Performance-Intensive Application Ready The Onyx Pro is adept at handling demanding applications, from AI inferencing and machine learning to serving as a robust Mini Workstation for data analysis. The synergy of the Intel Core i9 vPRO CPU, Intel IRIS Xe™ integrated graphics, and optional Nvidia GPUs makes tackling complex modeling, 3D design, and large-scale database analysis smooth and efficient. Support for up to four 4K monitors at 60Hz enables a high-quality visual experience for multitasking and excels in tasks like E-CAD/M-CAD design, modeling, and simulation.

Enhanced Connectivity and Networking With its advanced networking features, including two 10GbE SFP+ fiber ports and two 2.5GbE ports, the Onyx Pro stands ready to meet high throughput and integrated routing needs. The SFP+ ports offer flexibility with fiber, video-in, and RJ45 connections, and there's the option to expand with a low-profile Networking PCIe card for three additional ports or specialized networking functions, including security enhancements. 

https://simplynuc.com/product/nuc24oxgv9/

Posted : 11/03/2024 3:13 pm