Having used a lot of different backup products over the years in the enterprise and in the home lab environment, there are many qualities of a backup software that become important – functionality, simplicity, and stability. You want something that has the features you need along with being easy to implement and that simply just works. All of those points can be found in the Nakivo Backup and Replication product which is extremely powerful. Recently, Nakivo posted the link to try Nakivo 6.1 beta download and adds the following features:
- Exchange 2016/2013 Instant Object Recovery – So granular email restores directly from the backups
- Exchange 2016/2013 Logs Truncation – log truncation added for these Exchange versions
- Hot Add – This feature is one of the more requested features in today’s VM infrastructure environments. The ability to bypass the network layer and talk directly to storage.
- Job Chaining – With this feature, you can link jobs together having one job kick off another job.
The Nakivo Beta download even sweetens the deal by offering users the ability to get an Amazon.com $20 gift card simply by trying the Beta out!
To get the deal simply:
- Install NAKIVO Backup & Replication v6.1 Beta
- Add a VMware server to your inventory
- Try one or more Beta features: Exchange 2016/2013 Instant Object Recovery, Logs Truncation, Hot Add, and Job Chaining
- Send the support bundle to [email protected] by July 15th
- Provide your feedback by filling out a short survey
Pretty simple right!
The Nakivo Backup and Replication appliance is a great tool to have in your home lab or enterprise. Be sure to browse over to Nakivo and try nakivo 6.1 beta download. This is definitely a product to keep your eyes on. The feature set keeps getting better and the intuitive and easy to deploy configuration makes it so that you can be protecting VMs in your environment in literally minutes.