Beginners Proxmox Ebook for Home Lab

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Brandon Lee
(@brandon-lee)
Member Admin
Topic starter

I have compiled a Proxmox Ebook Home Lab Guide for 2024 that takes posts I have written on the topic of Proxmox VE Server and combines these into a PDF Ebook format. Check it out and download here. Please subscribe to get notified of future ebooks and posts:

https://www.virtualizationhowto.com/2024/03/proxmox-ebook-free-download-for-home-labs/

Posted : 22/03/2024 8:55 pm
Louie1961 reacted
(@termv)
Eminent Member

That's really a great initiative to gather together all the high quality content and tutorials that you've put out on Proxmox (and other technologies). Every time I've tried to configure storage on Proxmox I've ended up extremely confused. When I circle back to playing with Proxmox I'll use this as a reference and will ask questions that you can use to round out your next revision.

Have you thought of using something like docusaurus to keep your tutorials up to date? I've been trying to find a platform where I can publish tutorials to give my research back to the community, and docusaurus looks very impressive. It lets you publish content more linearly than a typical wiki or knowledge base.

Posted : 23/03/2024 9:37 pm
Brandon Lee
(@brandon-lee)
Member Admin
Topic starter

@termv I have not seen docusaurus. I will have to check this out! I have to admin I am new to the space of e-books and other wiki type documentation. 

Posted : 25/03/2024 11:38 am